Pearl Jam - Hitchhiker (Video y Letra)


You fool, dude what do what you think you're doing?
So you're lost, my problem, that's not
Conductor says, 'off of my train'
We understood, guest/host relationships ain't my thing
Even if I could, you ain't the kind of person I would help anyway
I'm about to explode
Cuz I can't carry your load
Hitchhiker... go, hitchhiker

You're cool, and cold in your calculations
We're friends, only because of my situation
I'm about to unload
Cuz I can't carry your load
Hitchhiker... go, hitchhiker

Hitchhiker...
So be gone, too soon is too late
I don't want no delay
So be gone, get your food off someone else's plate
Go tell all your friends
I'm an idiot and you're great
Hitchhiker... hitchhiker...
Now go, hitchhiker... go, hitchhiker

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario